Sunday, April 23, 2017

Cosplay

Silicon Valley Comic Con was this weekend, and I was enlisted to help out with some costumes.

First, I had a friend who ordered a "custom" Newt Scamander overcoat off of Amazon, only to have it arrive large enough for it to close around two people her size.  (This was determined experimentally)

Before
After























(There are Reasons she chose not to have the maker handle the alteration or provide a substitute. I won't go into that here.)

Then, another friend suddenly required a Zapp Brannigan costume, which we worked up in an evening.

And, finally, since I had the strife specibus and all, this happened.


The con was a blast.  Finding other Homestuck kids was awesome. There will be more cosplay in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, that's better

This is my third completed tesseract.  The second wasn't particularly successful, and not really worth talking about right now. There ar...