Thursday, May 11, 2017

Backlog progress

I'm utterly failing at getting two "two hour" projects done per day, but I am gradually picking away at the backlog.

Collar, replaced with a black linen that happens to be faded to a similar degree
Before















 After

Linen cote, terrible photo, done save buttons and buttonholes. (Set aside until I find the pewter buttons I had planned for it)

Trousers, hemmed and pressed.  (Though I think I'm going to re-do the hem, it's far more visible than it should be.)

Jacobean jacket, done save hooks and eyes.  Set aside until said hooks and eyes arrive, having been ordered.

Lacing strips for fitting corsets, started and abandoned, now finished.
before

after
 Repair of torn-out eyelets, I forgot to get a "before" photo, but some of the damage is still visible on the "outside" photo.


outside

inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, that's better

This is my third completed tesseract.  The second wasn't particularly successful, and not really worth talking about right now. There ar...