Monday, November 24, 2014

Project Planning

Right!  So that's (most of) the backlog I've been sitting on; from this point forward, I can blog while I'm doing the project instead of after the fact, which should make this whole process a lot less painful.  On the other hand, it means that projects are going to be split into chunks and mingled with each other, because while some people may be able to consistently see one  project through to completion before starting the next, I am not one of them.

So, coming attractions:
Dickens Fair
Quilt rehab
Maybe a knitting update?
The epic corset project!

So.  Coming Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, that's better

This is my third completed tesseract.  The second wasn't particularly successful, and not really worth talking about right now. There ar...